Friday, July 20, 2012

Must Have Friday: So Pretty Nails

Must Have: So Pretty Nails

Bright neon nails and beautiful ombre designs are such a trend for nail polish fans. I am currently loving Essie's new lines of nail polish, although they did chip very fast on my nails. I personally have been really into light blue polishes as well as a blend of coral/pink nail colors. I also have been wanting to try the Ciate brand of nail polishes, I have seen tons of bloggers and YouTube gurus talking about them! My own nails have been in a momentary retirement from lots of designs because too much nail polish remover and lots of painting can cause your nails to get weak and start peeling which is not pretty. Don't worry though, I am definitely trying out a new ombre design and a few other nail tricks that I will be sure to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)