Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012 Fashion

The Teen Choice Awards 2012  appeared Sunday and the celebs looked amazing! The majority of dresses were super girly and a-line while some ladies went for edgy looks and even separates. Keep on reading to see some of my favorite looks!
Lucy Hale

\
Selena Gomez

Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez both rocked the feminine girly looks in bright colors and a-line styles. The neckline in Lucy Hale's dress is super flirty as well as her flowing sude braid. The bright pink against Selena's skin keeps her glowing and the minimal accessories makes her hair and make-up stand out even more.
Kat Graham
As you may have figured out Kat Graham is one of my top style crushes! I love her mix of edgy, girly, and quirky in this look. The pattern of her dress keeps you interested while the necklace adds a touch of shine. Kat knows to keep her hair and makeup simple since her outfit is doing all the wonderful talking!

Kristen Stewart
Nina Dobrev
Kristen Stewart and Nina Dobrev kept it edgy and chic. Kristen wore separates include a crisp blazer and leather pants although her hair caught my attention. I love the waves and the slick side with braids. Nina 's dress was totally cool because of the asymmetrical lines and slit.  Nina's silver shoes and two hair twists kept the look soft and not too harsh.
Chelsea Kane
Chelsea Kane's outfit was a total love for me! She was definitely summertime fine and made the soft pastel colors stand out. Chelsea's hair also made my eyes go all over her because althoug it soft it simple, it is also very versatile and chic. Chelsea Kane is getting a lot of style cred lately!
Jackson Rathbone
Last but not least I had to add Jackson Rathbone! Although I normally don't feature guy fashion (I'm not the best at it) I fell in love with Jackson's outfit. His look is so crisp and clean while still having a cool edge. The bracelets, slighty unbuttoned shirt, and dark wash jeans is the perfect combo! Take some notes fellas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)