- Begin with a clean face and conceal any need areas.
- Rub the tinted moisturizers in a even layer on your face.
- Take your blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks up to your temples. The application will be even better if you smile while applying the blush.
- Apply 1-2 coats of mascara to your lashes. Adding a light line of liner is optional, but will help to define your eyes more.
- Add a nude gloss to your lips to complete the make-up look.
- Leave your hair in it's natural state or loosely curl your hair and brush it out for loose waves.