|Kendall and Kylie Jenner|
- Begin the day before by cleansing your skin and prepping it to be as blemish free as possible.
- On the day of start with your face clean and conceal any necessary areas. Use a buildable foundation so that you avoid putting on too much, but can still add if you have on too little.
- Wether your going for a bronze look or just a simple flush, take a blush brush and brush from the apples of your cheeks up to your temples. Blend it into your skin because you DO NOT want too much.
- To get major eye definition in your photo draw a thin line with a black eyeliner next to your lashline as well as on your waterline. Put 1-2 coats of mascara on to lengthen your lashes.
- Your brows are what frame your face so take a shadow close to your hair color and brush it across your brows to add power.
- Lastly your want to amp up your lips with a coat of gloss or get colorful with a lipstain.