- Begin with clean skin and apply foundation and concealer as necessary.
- Prime your lids with a primer and apply silver/shimmer shadow to your lower lid.
- Apply a dark brown shadow to your crease. Be sure to blend well.
- Add a lighter eyeshadow color (besides white) to your brow bone as a highlight.
- Line your lower lash line with black liner and apply 2-3 coats of mascara
- Add a rosy blush to the apple of your cheeks and fill in your brows if needed.
- Apply a nude lipstick or gloss to complete the look.
- For the hair, tease the top of your hair for volume then pull it into a ponytail at the nape of your neck.