- Begin with a clean face and add concealer if necessary. Add foundation if needed as well to give your skin an even tone.
- Use a eyeshadow a hit darker than your natural eyebrow color and use short strokes with an angle brush to fill in your brows. A darker shade will define your brows and make your eyes stand out.
- Add a bit of brown eyeshadow to your lids and a darker color to your crease. Make your eyeshadow form to a shape that fits your eye best.
- Line your tight line with a black eyeliner pencil. Coat your top and bottom lashes with 2-3 coats of mascara.
- Put primer on your lips for a nice base, then slowly and smoothly add the lipstick on top. Use a concealer to hide any mistakes or change your lip shape.
- Take your blush and brush from the apples of your cheeks to your temples. Be sure to blend.
- Take a curling iron and wrap 1 1/2 inch sections around the barrel. Tease the base of the curl and finger comb through for a big, voluminous curl look.
- Polish your nails with the red polish for a classic, pretty nails look.
- Put on a sparkly or sequined outfit to have the complete look recreated!
Friday, November 2, 2012
Get The Look: Taylor Swift In Glamour Magazine
Taylor Swift looks absolutely adorable, fun, quirky, and glamorous. I love her big hair full of beautiful curls, her dark lashes, bold brows,rosy blush, and red lips. You also can't forget about her classic red mani and outfit full of sparkles and sequins. All you need to recreate this look are mascara, a neutral eyeshadow palette, rosy blush, a red lipstick in a darker shade, and red nail polish. You may also need a curling iron and teasing brush for the hair.
Let me now if you try out the look!