Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Trend Alert: Beanie Movement

I don't know if it's just me, but I have seen many people wearing beanies in all different styles, colors, and from various brands. I've never thought of a beanie being a very feminine accessory, but after seeing how different girls style their hair ad outfits I am absolutely in love with them. Many beanies have a little extra fabric in the top so it dangles a bit in the back, or so you can wear it straight up. What's really great are that beanies are a unisex item and are practical since you are keeping your head warm. Not only that, but beanies are such a nice DIY project, you can make your own or buy little embellishments like studs to make it your own. Down below Rita Ora, Nicole Richie, and Rihanna are all incorporating a beanie into their style and making it their own.
Rita Ora
Nicole Richie
Rihanna Hats
Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)