Monday, November 5, 2012

DIY Nails: Party Rocking Mani


I've been missing having glitz and sparkles on my nails so I had to go all out glam with my nail look for the week. The best thing about this nail look is goes with girly, edgy, and glam styles and adds fun to both dressy and party looks. I feel like such a little diva with my nails in this sparkly look, plus it will be great since I have two special events this week, a Beta induction and a band concert. The ombre effect gives this nail look it's trendy vibe and I even used a new technique to create the cool effect. All you need to create this nail look is a sponge, a clear base and top coat, any color nail polish, and a glitter nail polish.
  1. Start with clean nails and apply a clear base coat. This will allow your polish to stay on longer and keep your natural nails clean and strong.
  2. Take your sponge and lightly dab the polish across the tip of the sponge and dab it along one of your nails. Bee sure your tip is completely covered with the polish and lightens up as you go closer to the nail bed.
  3. Repeat step two for each nail.
  4. Apply  glitter nail polish to your entire nail for a glam, sparkly look to give your nails a fun party look.
  5. Apply a clear top coat and allow your nails time to dry. 
This nail look is so fun and pretty and you can make it even more unique by adding designs over the ombre or different nail combos! Let me know in comments below if you try out the nail look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)