Friday, November 16, 2012

Sweet Sixteen: 15 Things I've Learned in 15 Years

This is probably one of my most personal posts ever and it's to tell you that I'm turning sweet sixteen tomorrow, November 17! Sixteen is such a milestone year, it involves the beginning of driving, dating, and so much more. Since sixteen is so special to me I've decided to share 15 things that I've learned in 15 years and I would absolutely love if you would share things you've learned over the years as well.
  1. Never let others affect your mood and put you down.
  2. Be yourself! If you want to start your own fashion blog, then start it!
  3. Stand tall! It makes you stand out and look more confident.
  4. Know who your friends are! It doesn't matter if Facebook says you have 356 friends, you probably really have only 2 or 3 that will always have your back so keep them close.
  5. Don't be fearful of change, it can be good to expose yourself to different things.
  6. Always be up for trying new things, you never know what you may like. 
  7. It is definitely okay to wear white after Labor Day.
  8. Don't become absorbed in social media gossip, it can hurtful and isn't real.
  9. Be mindful of the things you say to people, you never know how your words can affect people.
  10. Karma is not a nice, so try your best to keep your actions friendly.
  11. The "golden rule", do unto others as you would want others to do unto to you is so true.
  12.  It's not cool to talk behind people's back, rumors will spread in an instant and the results are never pretty.
  13. Your style is personal so make it your own and rock out.
  14. Popularity, grades, and wealth means nothing in the long run.
  15. Loosen up and have fun, don't waste your time being too serious.
I cannot wait for what's in store for this year and what all I will learn about myself and life. Let me know in the comments below about what you''ve learnede throughout the years.

1 comment:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)