- Brush your eyebrows daily to keep them looking nice and groomed.
- When getting your eyebrows arched make sure to say exactly how thin/thick you want your brows to be.
- Don't go tweezer crazy! Only pluck stray hairs and be careful not to pluck the wrong hair.
- Trim long eyebrow hairs if they are not the same length as other hairs.
- Fill in sparse areas with a little eyeshadow or by marking short lines with an eyebrow line.
- About once every 2 months let your eyebrows just grow. Don't pluck, wax, or trim for about a week so they can have time to thicken back up.