Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Natural Beauty Challenge Week Five

There is only 1 more week left of the natural beauty challenge! My skin has gotten much better than when I first started although I still get the occasional break-out. As of rigt now my skin is mostly blemish free, but not what the average person would call great skin. I am really hoping to try out the Clinique acne make-up, I have some sample sizes of the foundation and it works great. It really does help with the acne that already there while making it less noticable. Another great thing for skin that is not getting as much acne, but still has scars or dark spots would be a great moisturizers or toner. It needs to actuallyy ork into your skin rather than lay on top of it, I use Neutrogena Visibly Even moisturizer and it is fantastic. My hair is great and is still looking healthy and growing. I have been wearing it up lately in buns and ponytails which works best for anyone who works out frequently. Keep up with the Natural Beauty Challenge ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)