- Begin with day old hair so the braids will hold. Comb/brush out any tangles in the hair.
- Part your hair two sections and loosely braid the hair creating pigtails. Secure each braid with a ponytail holder.
- If you would like the braid to look looser, tug and expand the braid as desired.
- Pull one of the braids across your head and secure it with a bobby pin. Do the same with the other braid.
- For a smoother look, lightly brush the front back. For a messy look pull out your bangs and use a curling iron to create waves.
- Use hairspray to keep the look in place and serum to take care of unnecessary frizz.