|Ashley Benson's Teen Vogue Cover|
- Start off with a very clean face. Use concealer to hide any blemishes then add on some matte foundation.
- Take some golden blush or bronzer, suck in your cheeks and contur your face. Make sure to blend to stop harsh lines while dragging the brush up into your temples.
- Prime your eyelids and line your top lash line with a light coating of black. Create a cateye if you wish to add a little drama to your eyes.
- Coat your lashes with some mascara, but keep them natural by using only 1-2 swipes.
- Put some primer on your lips and add a pretty pink lipstick to give your look some color.