Monday, March 26, 2012

Natural Beauty Challenge Week Six

The Natural Beauty Challenge has ended, well kind of. The Natural Beauty Challenge may only be six weeks long, but to maintain healthy skin and hair you have to keep it going. Througout the six weeks my skin has been through ups and downs while my hair has gotten progressively better and better. Now I have a definite skin regimen for day and night, but while I still have break-outs I know how to handle them better. Also, I don't wear make-up everyday which is great for the skin because it has time to breath. I haeve learned how to keep my hair from being tangled and lots of new hairstyles. The flat iron is only used on my hair about once every two weeks! Start the challenge now or tell about how it has helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)