- Start off with a clean face. Use a concealer to cover any needed areas and foundation to even out the skin.
- Contour your cheeks with a sheer, rosy blush. Be sure not to apply too much so the face stays very clean and bare.
- Prime your eyelids with a primers. Lightly line your eyes with black liner and wing it out.
- Now take your colorful liner and line right at the edge of your black liner. Wing out the colorful liner as well.
- Take black mascara and coat your bottome and top lash about 3-4 times. Add a pair of long fasle eyelashes for a more dramatic look.
- Now prime your lips with a primer. Put on a matte lipstick in a pastel color such as rosy pink.
- Lastly brush your eyebrows and pull back your hair to show off your beauty look.
Friday, March 23, 2012
Get The Look: Katy Perry at Paris Fashion Week
Katy Perry was super fashionable at Paris Fashion Week and had an amazing beauty look as well. I am loving her use of colorful make-up without it being too much. The look is perfect for spring and helps with venturing off into the make-up world! Go ahead and grab a pink lipstick and a bright colored liner to try out the look.
Remember to be patient while trying out the beauty look and practice makes perfect. Modify any steps to get the look just right for you.