- Comb all the tangles and knots out of your hair and seperate it into two horizontal sections. Make sure to tie both sections off with a ponytail holder.
- Take some pieces of hair out of the top section and braids or twist, whatever you perfer.
- Bring all the hair from the top section, including the braids, back to the nape of the neck. Secure with a ponytail holder.
- Release the bottom section from the ponytail holder and mix it into the top section. Secure loosely with a ponytail holder near the nape of the neck.
- Wrap your hair into a loose swirl or bun and enjoy your bun hairstyle.
- Make sure to use bobbypins, hair ties, and hairspray as neccessary. Also make sure to practice and be patient!
- Brush all your hair up and back into a ponytail. Place the ponytail wherever you would like.
- Get out your bobby pins and begin swirling your hair into a bun and pinning it in place.
- Spray with hairspray and add bobby pins as needed.