- Drink more water! Water hydrates the skin and will even help out with hair growth and your overall general health.
- Take your vitamins! Vitamins help to nourish you and give you back nutrients and minerals you may be lacking, there are even vitamins specifically for skin.
- Pull your hair back! It's great for your hair to generate natural oils to give it a nice shine, but it's not always great to lay on top of the skin. Try pulling your hair up or back away from your face.
- No make-up! Try going without make-up for at least one day each week and let your skin rest and rejuvenate.
- Make a routine! The best thing for staying on a good track to healthy, glowing skin is to make a routine. Wash your face, exfoliate, and moisturize should be included in your schedule.
- Keep your hands off! Don't touch all over your face because oils and bacteria will do major damage to your skin and cause breakouts.
- Listen to your skin! If your skin becomes dry from product lay off for a little bit and minimize the product use.
- Moisturize oil-free! Always use an oil-free moisturizers during the spring and summer season, no need for any extra oil on our faces.