Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beauty 101: Tips for Healthy Skin


Jourdan Dunn
I am in love with supermodel, Jourdan Dunn's skin! She has such a natural glow and smoothness to her skin which only enhances her make-up. Just about everyone wants skin just as gorgeous so here are some tips:
  1. Drink more water! Water hydrates the skin and will even help out with hair growth and your overall general health.
  2. Take your vitamins! Vitamins help to nourish you and give you back nutrients and minerals you may be lacking, there are even vitamins specifically for skin.
  3. Pull your hair back! It's great for your hair to generate natural oils to give it a nice shine, but it's not always great to lay on top of the skin. Try pulling your hair up or back away from your face.
  4. No make-up! Try going without make-up for at least one day each week and let your skin rest and rejuvenate.
  5. Make a routine! The best thing for staying on a good track to healthy, glowing skin is to make a routine. Wash your face, exfoliate, and moisturize should be included in your schedule.
  6. Keep your hands off! Don't touch all over your face because oils and bacteria will do major damage to your skin and cause breakouts.
  7. Listen to your skin! If your skin becomes dry from product lay off for a little bit and minimize the product use.
  8. Moisturize oil-free! Always use an oil-free moisturizers during the spring and summer season, no need for any extra oil on our faces.
Gorgeous skin is always in!

9 comments:

  1. very useful tips above! thanks for sharing them with us! A skin rejuvenation Toronto treatment can also help you have a smoother and more youthful looking skin. You'll surely be very pleased with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    I have nominated you for a Versatile Blog Award, come check it out ;)

    ~ www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some quality tips, so thank you. I'm always looking for ways to improve my skin, and this actually gave me some ways that I haven't heard before. This is the first post of yours I've seen, but I'll definitely go check out some of your others.

    ErmkingEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These tips have helped me on my own goal to better skin.

      Delete
  4. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this subject here on your internet site.
    my site - sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA You are very welcome and I am so glad that you stumbled upon my blog!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)