Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fashion 101: The Shorts Suit

Victoria Hudgens
Amanda Seyfried

Michelle Williams
The latest trend in suits have to be the shorts suit which happen be a great way to show off your legs. I love how they come in a variety of styles and colors and add such a modern twist to the traditional suit. Victoria Justice is springtime perfect in a bright salmon colored shorts suit that goes nicely with her olive complexion. I am especially adoring Victoria's decked out grey booties, love them! Amanda Seyfried looks stunning in an unexpected shiny blue and black shorts suit. The shorts suit gives her legs mega length and will do the same for just about everyone else! Michelle Williams gives off a cute sailor girl look that goes great with her short hairdo. Michelle is a stunner with her style and I love that she switched it up with her suit style making it unique. Try out the shorts suit ladies! Don't forget to make it more casual by just adding a chic pair of oxfords and minimal accessories.
What do you think about shorts suits?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lyndsey,
    I am Tarah of Tarah and the City. I agree, I love this twist on the power suit. My favorite is Victoria Justice - Springtime Perfect ;). I don't know where I would wear them to but, I think it's awesome. You get the look of sophistication without being too hot ! Can't go wrong. Thanks for sharing. I am your new follower on here as well as twitter. I hope to speak with you again soon.
    Always.
    Tarah and the City

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)