|Kendall and Kylie Jenner|
- Stand up straight and tall! Standing up straight and tall prevents a slouchy, lazy look in your photograph and makes you appear taller.
- Tilt your head! Be sure to slighty tilt your head forward so the camera does not see up into your nose. It also will create more angles in your face which is great for a picture.
- Fix the details! You may be striking an amazing pose, but a wardrobe malfunction or an out of place hair can mess it all up. Be sure to check the little things right before you snap a picture.
- Relax! Shake out any tense muscles or nerves before striking your pose so you don't look too forced. Natural and effortless is always best.
- Smize! Tyra Banks is always telling girls to smize, smile with your eyes, and it definitely works. A sparkle in your eye makes your facial expression appear real and genuine. Think of something happy to create the perfect 'smize'.
- Confidence! Confidence is the best aspect of a picture perfect pose. Show your confidence while striking your pose and you will instantly stand up taller and appear happier and friendlier.