I love tribal print nails, but everytime I attempted the style I always made one huge mess! However since I will never give up on anything, I tried once again with a much easier version and they actually came out how I wanted. All you need to recreate this nail look is a bright nail polish color and white, black, and glitter nail stripers. Don't forget a clear base and top coat to keep your nails looking great!
- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a base coat to prevent polish from staining the nails.
- Paint the entire nail with any bright nail polish color. Let it completely dry before moving to the next step.
- Take the black striper and make a medium-sized horizontal line across eaach nail. Let it completely dry before moving to the next step.
- Take the white striper and make small connecting lines, almost like zigzags.
- Now for extra glitz take the glitter striper and make a horizontal line under the black line. Let it completely dry before moving to the next step.
- Once all the nail polish is dry, coat every nail with a top coat to prevent chipping. Be sure to let everything dry!