I decided to get a little animal print nail design on my nails, but I couldn't do it without adding some color! This nail design is actually very easy and even the most unsteady hands can achieve the look, all you need is a light nail polish color such as tan, three bright nail polish colors, and a black nail polish striper. Don't forget a base and top coat!
- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a clear basecoat.
- Apply the base nail polish color. A tan or light grey color works best.
- Take one of your colorful nail polish colors and create a medium-size dot anywhere on the nail. Make sure it sits flat on the nail, not piled up.
- Continue adding colorful dots on your nails and let them dry. Be sure to keep them spaced out and seperated.
- Take you black nail striper and let the polish fall to the tip of the brush. Pat the polish around the colorful dots creating a cheetah print.
- Let the polish dry and seal it with a clear top coat.
Remeber to be patient while trying out new nail designs and that practice makes perfect. Try out this fun nail design and feel cheetahlicious!