Friday, April 13, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Modern Mod


Today's outfit of the day showcases a new mod style dress that I absolutely love. The dress came from Marshall's and is super comfortable and makes me feel great. The dress gives me a mod feel and even reminds me of dresses that Twiggy wore in her modeling days. I paired the dress with minimal accessories because I wanted to let the dress stand out, especially the black sides which give me more of an hourglass shape. I did wear a cute pair of oxfords with my dress, but I love going barefoot which explains why my feet are cutoff in the pictures. My beauty look consists of no make-up, but I did try out a new curly hairstyle which I pinned to the side. I love it for spring!
What do you think about my modern mod look?

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a gorgeous dress! Maybe if it was more A-line it would look more '60s, because dresses then weren't so bodycon. But you look great!

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress Doll.. fits you perfectly :)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress,and it fits you well. I can't believe you got that at Marshall's! Love the hair, too, by the way.

    ErmkingEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's amazing all the great items you can find at Marshall's.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :)