- Begin my brushing your hair back or to the side, depending on where you would like your fishtail to lay, and secure with a ponytail holder.
- Seperate two sections of hair within your ponytail.
- Pull out a medium/small peice of hair from one of your sections and cross it over to the opposite section. Repeat with the other section.
- Continue to do Step 3 until you have fishtailed as much hair as you would like.
- Secure the end with a ponytail holder or a rubber band and place bobby pins wherever necessary.