Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fashion 101: The Kid's Choice Awards 2012

Katy Perry
Selena Gomez
Miranda Cosgrove
Emma Stone

The Kid's Choice Awards aired last night and altough I did not watch the entire show, I did see some trending outfits. As the stars walked down the orange carpet, I noticed similar styles such as the midriff baring Katy Perry and Selena Gomez and the soft leather dresses worn by Emma Stone and Miranda Cosgrove. Katy Perry kept with the neon trend, all the peices of her outfit can definietly be made into an everyday outfit. Selena Gomez sticks to a girly theme throughtout her outfit by wearing soft pinks and silver and a cocktail ring. Miranda Cosgrove keeps it edgy, but still spring in a bright blue leather dress and black booties. Emma Stone has a sweet, romantic look by wearing a neutral colored leather dress and tan wedges. Her blonde, wavy hair adds more sweetness to the look. Although their were no showstopping dresses, I did see many styles that can work for everyday and are still super cute.

Which outfit(s) are you loving?

5 comments:

  1. Selena looks nice!
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway- Revlon Lip Butters and Maybelline Color Tattoos.
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like Emma Stone. Miranda Cosgrove (I don't know who this girl is) is in a quite boring outfit, and the rest are... let's say... tasteless! Did we go back to the '90s or what?

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. katy looks so cute! i love how funky her outfit is
    Jordan xx
    Boho Vanity Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first 2 outfitss


    I want some bandeau topssss

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  5. katy is my favorite <3

    http://sandryca.blogspot.com/2012/03/dont-miss-my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)