- Begin with a clean face and conceal any needed areas. Use foundation to even out skin tone and smoothness.
- Brush your eyebrows and add primer all over the lids.
- Take the golden shadow and apply it all over your lower eyelid.
- Take the black shadow and apply in a C-shape into your crease. Brush the shadow out into a fading point. *Use a dark brown shadow for a daytime look!
- Apply your highlight starting at the browbone and blend it to the beginning of the crease line.
- Apply a thick line of liner with liquid liner across the lash line and apply mascara. *Use false lashes for a dramatic look.
- Take a rosy blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks up into your temples.
- Apply a nude gloss to your lips.