|Photo credit to LuxyHair on Youtube|
- Begin with your hair detangled and a part seperating 1/4 of the back of your hair from the front.
- Tie the front of your hair away and begin french braiding the back. Secure the braid with 2-3 bobby pins.
- Bring back the front of your hair as well as the back and pull it into a ponytail.
- Create the bun by wrapping your hair in a circle or use the "sock bun" method.
- If you don't know how to french braid or just don't have the time instead of french braiding, just braid a big sectionn of hair and clip it into the bun.