Friday, June 15, 2012

Must Haves: Swim Wear

Must Haves: Swim Wear



It's heating up which means it's time for beach wear! My must haves consist of bandeau swimsuits, beach bags, and of course, beach balls! A little secret I have is that I never have liked wearing revealing bathing suits, but this year I decided to take a risk and try out a bandeau type suit. Although I have not found the perfect suit to fit my bust and not wrap around my body a million times, I still have hope! Places like Target, Walmart, Pacsun, etc. all sell a variety of suits, it's all about getting the right size. Beach bags are a must for all summer long, they can hold everything from magazines, books, sunglasses, a towel, anything. Also, a beach ball is on my must haves because they are so fun to just bounce around and have loads of fun playing games with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)