- Create Outfits! Putting together outfits before hand help to lighten the load and keep your bags organized. It's okay to bring more tops than bottoms, but make sure there are mix and match outfits between everything.
- 2 Go To Shoes! Bring a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of sandals as essentials. If you must brings heels or flip flops to go to the beach, bring them! Just remember sandals are always comfty and tennis shoes are good in all types of situations.
- Inexpensive jewelry! Never bring expensive jewelry, tour favorite jewelry, or anyting that will get you bent out of shape if you lose it. Try bringing neutral accessories that go with anything in a box so they will all stay together.
- Make-up bag! Only bring your must have make-up, not your whole collection. All you need if you must wear make-up is mascara, lip gloss/chapstick, and foundation.
- A small purse! A small purse is best for vacation, it can carry your money and personal items. A big bag contains too many things and only weighs you down.