Friday, June 22, 2012

Must Have Friday: Bags and Shades

Must Haves



ASOS knapsack bag, $46
Marc Jacobs zippered tote bag, $1,622
Marc by Marc Jacobs aviator sunglasses, $98
Stella mccartney sunglasses, $225

This week I havev discoveredd the need of a medium sized bag for the summertime. Although I no longer have a need of carrying pens, pencils, and paper, I still need sunglasses, sunscreen, and my phone. A medium sized bag will still be able to fit everyting I need without feeling like I'm carrying a suitcase. I am especially loving the ASOS knapsack beacuse of the beautiful mustard collar and brown accents. Sunglasses are always a must for the summer because the sun does not need to be interering with your eyesight. I am really into aviator style shades as well as shades will subtle and chic detailing.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)