I am so obsessed with fall, the leaves are beautiful, the clothing is warm and snugly, and to top it off my birthday is in the wondrous fall months.My nail design for this week definitely embodies how I see fall as well as my love for owls and this beautiful fuchsia nail polish. All you need to recreate the nail look is a nail art brush, dotting tools, a light pink polish, grey, brown, and fuchsia/purple polish color.
- Begin with clean nails and coat them with a clear base coat followed by polishing all of your nails a light pink color.
- Take your nail art brush and dip it into the brown or purple color and being creating leaves. The leaves will come out great if you begin with the round portion and slowly create the tip, almost like a teardrop.
- Now for the owl take the fuchsia color and paint the entire nail except for a small semi circle. Let the polish dry, then add eyes, a beak, and small polka dots with the dotting tool.
- The tree can be created with the nail art brush and can have as many branches as you would like, they look more realistic if the have bent and wobbly lines. Use the dotting tool to represent leaves at he end of the tree branches.
- Wait about 5-7 minutes for the nails to dry and apply a clear top coat. Be sure to make sure your nails are dry so they will not smear or smudge.