Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

Teen Vogue recently hosted their 10th Young Hollywood party and I must say everyone was so fabulous! Below I am showing my favorite looks from the party, and the more I look at each look they all have one thing in common. They each have some type of waist definition wether it's drop waisted or a-line, either way the two make all of their figures look great! I would love to wear a beautiful outfit like these lovely ladies below, maybe one day you and I will be attending a Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party.
Hailee Steinfield

Hailee's dress is so simple and chic, yet makes a statement. The blue and black help to define her waist and create more oomph power than all black. And I can't forget about her gorgeous blue satin heels!
Zendaya Coleman

Zendaya looks a million feet tall in this metallic skirt. She is show stopping! The look is very pulled together and ultra chic while still looking young because of the bright metallic. 
Jessica Lowndes

Jessica dress is a top fave of mine because of the unique pattern and girly girl shape. The shape gives her a bit of an hour glass figure and the little peice of sheer black gives off some edge to the entire look.

Kierna Shipka
I am totally in love with this quirky look! Her dress is so much fun because of the vibrant blue colors mixed with the cool print and collar up top. Since I am a pointed toe love, I am digging her shoes in the beautiful baby blue color.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely looks from some very trendy teens :)

    Would also love if you could check out my blog and we could maybe follow each other if you like?

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog ! I hope you will continue to do a so good job, dear ! Love . C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)