Friday, October 12, 2012

What Im Loving: Early Fall

What Im Loving

I am currently loving early fall, the weather is breezy, cool, and peaceful. The weather calls for light jackets and sweaters, booties, and even cute pairs of printed tights. Lately I have been seeing so many leather skirts in magazines and they are amazing! Leather skirts add a great amount of edge while still having a soft feel because of their variety of cuts and shapes. Letterman jackets are preppy and fun, I finally got one for myself. Lettermans are lightweight so if it's just a little windy you can throw it on and not burn up. Booties are too cute to me because they allow you to show off your outfit and not be overpowered by long zippers and tall. Booties work with skirts, dresses, jeans, just about everything. The purse adds flair because of the cool print and is small enough to not way you down, but still has enough room for all your must haves. Lastly the two tops are both graphic and slouchy which adds a unqiue image to your look as well as comfort.

1 comment:

  1. Love that cross T shirt

    I am currently having a give away! if you want to enter, I'm giving away £65 RedRock vouchers, check it out here:

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/redrock-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)