Saturday, October 13, 2012

OOTD: Blue, Black, Camo


I have been rocking these camo skinny jeans for 2 years now, so it is definitely time to make a new outfit with them. Instead of pairing the jeans with a black crop top, white tee, or tan sweater, I thought I would add a pop of color. I immediately thought of my blue top, it goes with the edgy look perfectly because of the sheer black sleeves, the sharp angled bottom cut, and the buttons. I decided to wear my wedge army booties to give me some height since the shirt is long and could start to look too drapey if I were to have worn flats.
My silver hoop earrings, black rubber bracelet, and an assortment of rings were the perfect accessories for my outfit. I went with black mascara and a little bit of a winged liner look for my make-up, nothing too extreme since the weather is so humid these days. As for my hair, it was really curly and big from being in a braid out so I pinned the top part backwards and fluffed out the back of my hair.

This look is perfect for everyday wear and all you need is a leather jacket to throw on in case it gets cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)