- Exfoliate! The dead skin on your face is holding your skin back so try exfoliating 1-2 times a week. Taking off the dead skin makes my face feel so clean and refreshed!
- Moisturize! Many moisturizers contain SPF which protects my skin from the sun as well as other vitamins and ingredients that help even out skin tone and balance out your skin.
- Foundation and/or BB Cream! A foundation and/or BB cream will definitely help to even out your skin while also moisturizing and protecting your skin from the sun. They can also give your skin a lovely dewy look.
- Clinique! My favorite skincare line is Clinique because it helps your skin while making it look naturally beautiful and radiant. Clinique is a brand that does not use too many harsh ingredients in their products.
- No fragrances! Fragrant bearing products may smell good, but they can dry out your skin which can cause dry, peeling, and scaling skin.
- Keep your face clean! Overall washing your face and keeping it clean will always help out your skin no matter its tone or type.