Friday, October 5, 2012

OOTD: Black, Brown, and Booties

 Today I decided to go casual with a tiny bit of edge. I paired a brown and black striped crop top with denim skinny jeans with one of m favorite pairs of wedge booties. The top even has a drapey like fabric at the top that reminds of a scarf and complements my collar bone which I love. The overall look is comfortable, full of soft but strong colors, and makes me feel great and the height of the wedges help to make me feel even more on top of the world.

I had to do a cute leg pose to shoe off one of my favorite pairs of booties! These booties are so edgy and put me in a military, tough vibe. The straps, shoelaces, and grey/brown color allow the boots to go with just about anything! The height is high for some people's taste, but since it is a wedge they are much easier and comfortable to walk in.
 
 For my accessories I paired my everyday Betsey Johnson watch with a couple small rings in gold and silver as well as my JLANI Jewels multilink bracelet/ring chain duo. The jewelry combo is so delicate and elegant that it makes it's own little statement and goes perfect with my outfit.
Tell me your Outfit of the Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)