- Start off with a clean face and apply tinted moisturizer. You do not need any heavy concealer or foundation because we want the look to stay very light.
- Apply primer to your eyes and then add a shimmery flesh tone shadow. Only put the shadow up to your crease, not too much.
- Now draw a thin line with an eyeliner pencil right by the lash line. Lightly line your waterline as well. Don't forget to add a few coats of mascara.
- Take some sheer, rosy pink blush and brush it on the apple of your cheeks.
- Now for the statement! Put some primer on your lips, this allows the lipstick to stay on even longer. Apply any lipstick color such a peach, tangerine, or a light pink.
- Add a gloss over your lipstick for more shine.