|Elizabeth Olsen Beauty Look|
- Start off with a clean, moisturized face and use concealer and foundation if needed. Covergirl's Natural Luxe foundation is perfect for creating a natural, clean glow.
- Prime your lid with a nice primer and use a soft grey eyeshadow along your lower lid. Use a shimmery flesh colored shadow on your crease and browbone.
- Line your eyes with a black eyeliner right by your lashline and your waterline. Be careful not to use too much liner. Then brush your eyebrows, curl your lashes, and add 2-3 coats of black mascara.
- Add a light, sheer coat of rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks. Then use a dark purple or fuschia colored lipstick on your lips.
- Lastly, if you want to achieve Elizabeth Olsen's full look pull your hair up into a neat ballerina bun.