- Start off with a good foundation and primer like Clinique so your make-up goes on smoothly and stays on,
- Use a pink blush like Maybellines' Bouncy Blush on the apples of your cheek and up halfway to your temples.
- Take a yellow eyeshadow and put it on your tear duct and your eyelid up to the crease.
- Brush a medium brown eyeshadow from the crease up to the brow bone and a cream highlight on the brow bone.
- Apply some jet black mascara to your lashes to make them appear longer and fuller.
- Now for the major cat eye use a liquid liner and create a heavy line going out a little past your eyebrows. if you want your eyes to appear bigger and brighter use a white liner on your bottom tightline.
- Lastly put on a pink lipstick and add a glossy gloss on top or just add pink tinted gloss.
- Start off by putting on a very natural foundation such as Cover Girl's Natural Luxe foundation.
- Apply a light pink cream blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Keep the look very minimal by applying a light skin tone shade of eyshadow all over your lid.
- Apply a thick, natural amount of black or brown eyeliner to define your eyes.
- Now make your lashes pop by curling them with an eyelash curler and then adding a black mascara.
- Lastly put on a tinted pink chapstick like Maybellines' Baby Lips.