Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 70's Inspired


I was feeling very 70s-ish and decided to pair a loose butterfly winged top with wide legged jeans. My color scheme is kept very neautral with tans, browns, and a gold watch. I even went a little natural by wearing my feather earrings. For shoes I stuck to my favorties, oxfords. They are extremely comfortable and go with just about any outfit. I wore my gold Betsey Johnson watch, a butterfly wing, an owl ring, and a chunky bracelet. My hair is pulled up into a bun, it is desperately awaiting a hair appointment, and I decided to go with no make-up today. By the way my eyewear is just my everyday glasses that have transitioned into some very cool Ray-Ban shades. In all I love my outfit all thanks to some 70's inspiration.

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! :)

    http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and thanks so much for following mine :)

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely dear. Love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Outfit:) These shirt looks great on you and i love the location! Great pictures!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfit is simple yet comfortable. love it

    visit my blog
    lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)