Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love Her Style: Kat Graham


Kat Graham Hair
Kat Graham
Kat Graham's style is always daring, bold, and makes a statement. She never sticks to one particular style so I am always wanting to know what she is wearing. I love the way she talks about her fashion and herself, she isn't scared to take risks. Her style is amazing and no one can copy it because it is so unique. Wether her outfit is a hit or miss at the end of the day I still love the fact that she rocks whatever she is wearing. In the picture above Kat is rocking acid wash jeans, a leather tube top, and some killer wedges. And you can't forget to mention the cute metallic clutch and the chains going around her shoulders. Kat Graham has to be one of my fashion role models. Whenever I'm doubtful of a fashion risk I think of her. Kat rocks her style!

1 comment:

  1. is she wearing a body harness? I think those are so cool :)
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)