Sunday, February 26, 2012

Get The Look: Chanel Iman


Look #1
Look #2

Chanel Iman is my favorite young model, she is gorgeous and seems awesome to hang out with. Chanel has great street style and always gives up an edgy, urban vibe. I love look one because it is so chic, but is still casual to wear. Her shirt is striped with a very dramatic crop and it is paired with a drapey leather jacket. I have a similar shirt and jacket which is making me want to recreate the look right now. Chanel's jeans are very nice and the wash of them makes them perfect for an occassion where you can dress casual, but it must still be nice. Her beauty look is gorgeous, she has a smokey eye and her hair is pulled up into a high bone showcasing her cheekbones. Look two may be love for some and hate for others, but I think the look is fun anf unique. I really like all the colors and the leather pants. She has a girly, edgy, glam look and for me it is hard not to love this outfit. Chanel's hair is also super cute with a half up half down hairstyle and very natural make-up. Chanel is totally cool and beautiful with a great sense of style!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute blog!! now following and looking forward to your future posts my lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice inspiration!!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks hun for sharing, i love both pics :) especially the first one, i love the laid-back vibe of the hi-lo hemmed top with the edgy leather jacket, definitely something i like to wear
    xoxo Stephi
    http://chiikalivelovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog dear :) I'm come! followin!!


    http://fashionworldxavi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHe's a amazing model!! xxx


    modas-diva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel Iman is my favorite! She's so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)