Saturday, February 18, 2012

Get The Look: Whitney Port and Leather Skirts

Whitney Port Look
Whitney Port looks great in this edgy, patterned outfit. The look is a perfect transition out for winter to spring. Whitney's outfit consist of three major trends like a loose printed tops, a leather pleated skirt, and oxfords. Any girl can recreate this look and you do not need the same exact peices. As long as you take a loose top, a leather skirt, and cute flats or oxfords, you can give off the same cool girl vibe as Whitney. If it is still cold in your city, try trading in the patterned shirt for a solid one and adding warm, funky tights, that way your outfit won't crash. Try it out and show it off ladies!

9 comments:

  1. i alwaysss love what whitney wears!!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    check out my latest post
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her skirt! I saw something just like it at H&M this week. Following you now :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a skirt like this.

    Thanks for commment and following my dear

    YOur blog is lovely. Of course I'm following you back

    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yep, yes. Whitney looks so gorgeous as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. You have beautiful, informative posts. Thank You, for the lovely comments on my blog. I followed you on both, GFC and Bloglovin. I hope that you followed my blog on both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankss following you back!!!
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love leather skirts, and they look perfect with a navy stripped tee ;)
    congratulations on your blog, i loved it! im your new follower! i would be honored if you followed me back :)

    lots of kisses**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look.

    I follow you.

    Kisses.

    fashionbyire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leather skirt are one of my favorite must have!!!
    I'm your 40 follower on GFC and I follow you also on Bloglovin...your blog it's really interesting!

    I'm weating for you on my blog:
    http://glitter-i-t-a.blogspot.com/
    Glitter in the air FACEBOOK PAGE

    kisses
    Vale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)