Friday, February 24, 2012

Get The Look: Emma Stone

Emma Stone has to be one of my favorite celebrities, she always has a cool girl vibe. I love this outfit she is wearing, it is super chic and perfect for an everyday look. Emma pairs comfortable black flats with grey skinny jeans and a striped top. The shades and motorcycle jacket make the look stand out and become super chic. Emma's bag is also very cool and the color contrast goes well against the black and grey, check out the twisted strap design! Emma's beauty look is kept natural and her hair is pulled back into a messy bun. I'm very into this look and even plan to recreate myself. Try it out chicas!

1 comment:

  1. I love Emma Stone! She's my favorite fellow redhead who is a celebrity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)