Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Silky Top and Boots


It's the first day back to school and I have to look cute, but still be comfty. I love the print on my shirt and the flowy, loose feel. It is also super comfortable and feels so soft and silky and looks great with skinny jeans. I tucked my skinny jeans into my go to black boots that go up to the middle of my calf. I accesoried with dangly black and white earrings, a black bracelet, and a cute ring. So cute and comfortable, I love it!

9 comments:

  1. your blog is soo cute...love it!and the shirt is very cute!

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top and shoes. Cute look!

    Hope you had a great 1st day at school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top so cute.

    http://lovemakeupfashionlife.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is so cute:):)
    really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my dear!!
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment and for following me!!!

    BAUTIFUL POST!!

    NOW I'M YOUR NEW FOLLOWER...!!!!! :) HOPE YOU CONTINUE VISITING MY BLOG...THERE IS A NEW NICE POST ON MISSONI'S FASHION SHOW <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable post!so pretty pics!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a beautiful blog!
    is great! :)

    adds to the followers and will be very nice and when you will follow my blog! :)

    Diamentica ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank youu for your comment darling :-)your outfit is so lovelyy!:)I m following you too now kisses :-):-*:-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)