- Start off by priming all around your eyes so the eyeshadow has lots of pigment and stays on throughout the day.
- Brush your eyebrows and even fill them even with an eyebrow pencil by drawing with short strokes. The eyebrows help give the eyes lots of impact in this look.
- Use a creamy white eyeshadow color and brush it across your browbone. Also put it right into the inner coners of your eyes.
- Take a lilac or pink shimmery eyeshadow and brush it across the eyelid and into the crease, even a little bit onto the lower part of your browbone. Also, put the same eyeshadow color underneath your eyes.
- Use a liquid eyeliner and draw a thick line right by your lash line and wing it out just to the end of your eyebrow.
- Lastly put a powerful touch to the eye make-up by curling your eyelashes and brushing on mascara on your top and bottom lashes. Even apply falsies like Katy Perry to add length and thickness.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Get The Look: Katy Perry Eyes
Now you have dreamy, beautiful eyes like Katy Perry! If it doesn't work out the first time, keep practicing, or try changing around a few steps so it works speccifically to you. Below are Katy Perry's fasle eyelashes line, Katy Perry by Eyelure. Try them out, they come in a variety of kinds.
Tell me how they work out chicas!
Sweetie Pie- natural lashes
Oh, Honey- full lashes
Cool Kitty- Short, daytime lashes
Oh, My- Bold lashes