- Start off with a clean face ad use concealer as necessary. Use a light foundation an set it with powder to give your skin more of an even tone.
- Make sure your lids are nicely primed and use a white shadow as a highlight along your brow bone. Use a light brown or a soft, rosy pink on your lower lid and crease.
- Line from the end of your waterline to the middle with black liner. Then use a liquid liner and line right by your lashes and create a small cateye. Add black mascara to make your eyes pop.
- For you cheecks you can either you a highlighting bronzer from the apple of your cheeks to your temples or a light brown brush going along the same lines.
- Lastly to make a major beauty statement use a red lipstick. Be sure the red fits your skin tone and does not resemble clown lips.