- Grab a clear base and top coat, a sparkly nail polish, and two of the sma
- Begin by washing your hands and cleaning your nails with nail polish remover. Do this step even if you don't have on previous nail polish.
- Coat your nails with a top coat, this helps your polish to stay on longer.
- Polish the top to the middle of your nail with you darkest polish. Let it be a little bit messy when you get to the middle of your nail.
- Take your medium shade polish and brush it from the middle and let the color fade into the bottom. Mix it in with the dark polish to create a new color.\
- Use your sparkly polish and paint right by your cuticle and take it up to the beginning of the medium polish. Let it mix in with the medium polish to create a new sparkyl color.
- Let your nails dry for about ten minutes. Do not immediately put on your top coat, all the colors will run together and be ruined.
- After your nails are a little over halfway dry puton your clear top coat and contiue to let your nails dry.
- Now your nails are finished and look amazing
Saturday, February 25, 2012
DIY Sparkly Ombre Nails
If it doesn't work out the first time remember be patient and practice makes perfect chica!