Sunday, February 19, 2012

Get The Look: Lily Collins Girly and Glam

Lily Collins

Lily Collins is very chic in this outfit and its perfect for any casual occasion. I have really been taking notice of Lily lately and have come to really like her style. I can't wait until her movie, "Mirror, Mirror" comes to the big screen. Lily' outfit begins with the basic, black skinny jeans and a fitted black tee. She dresses it up with a lovely butterfly printed cardigan and to die for sparkly booties. The shoes and cardigan really make the outfit by giving it great girly-glam power. Lily accessorizes with a simple black purse, a cute magnifying glass necklace, and small rings. And you cannot forget about her beauty look! Lily is gorgeous with very simple, natural make-up, her signature defined brows and dark wavy hair. Try out the look ladies, it's ultra chic.

9 comments:

  1. thanks for following! i am now following back :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lily's outfit! She is so adorable!

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like her style as well... simple and chic

    I like how she pairs an all black ensemble with an ivory jacket as her statement piece: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20570514,00.html

    xx
    Sarina
    =) Newest follower

    mylittlesequindress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice outfit!
    Thanks for your comment, and yes, I follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has a great style!!
    so simple and sophisticated!!

    kisses from:
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really simple but still nice outfit, I like it.
    Thanks for your lovely comment and for following, I followed you back now :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo. I love her style as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! thanks so much for visiting my blog and left me a comment! and thx for following me! of course I will follow you back~~~ more celebrities style photos ~~ love this one!

    THE STYLE FRINGE
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)