Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I am so excited! As I was checking my email I saw a comment saying I have been awarded a Versatile Blogger Award! I am so happy and shocked! My blog is not even a month old, I am extremely grateful for all my followers, the comments. amd amyone who takes the time to view my blog. A big thanks goes to Rebecca whose blog is ,  http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/ , so go check it out chicas!
The rules are:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of the nomination
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your blog post

I Nominate....
7 Random Facts About Me!
I love cheerleading and playing volleyball.
I love the Clique Series! I read all of them and watched the movie.
I play the flute and I'm learning how to play the piccolo.
I am very random and love to do the unexpected.
I am really into getting good grades, I want to go to Stanford!
I really like high heels and feeling sky high.
I don't like nuts at all...or melons.
I feel that my blog is a place where I can express myself and talk about the things I love.

24 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much, this makes me really happy and I will post about it soon!!
    Have a nice day dear :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! i use to play volleyball too! i miss it! I was an Outside hitter!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award, you deserve it! And thanks for the nomination- your so sweet! :)

    xo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lyndsey Camille. I never thought I would get a comment like that, and the truth is that just with it and feel I've won a prize. Thank you so much.

    Kisses.

    Ire.

    fashionbyire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Congrats on the award!

    I absolutely agree that your blog should be a place to express yourself and talk about the things you love!
    Great you're big on getting good grades! That's how it should be. :-D

    Lovely to know more about you.
    Thanks for passing the award on to me. I would answer the questions, but I've done it before :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats !! Yes, Lets follow each other...I am following now...Hope you follow back too :)

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey grazie mille sei stata gentilissima!!
    www.aliceinshopland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the award/comment! And congrats on your own award!
    Heart,
    Pai

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaw thank you soo much dear.. so tell me what have i do now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, just follow the 5 rules listed near the top of this post.

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much :) And congrats on your own nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou :D
    Sorry I haven't been on here in a while and only just read my comments but thankyou so much.
    Congrats on your nomination your blog is amaze and I have no idea how you update so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)