Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fashion 101: Dakota and Elle Fanning

Dakota and Elle Fanning for W Magazine
Dakota and Elle Fanning are two sisters taking the fashion world by storm. I love them both, they have great style, are great actresses, and they are very confident. I am in love with the above picture of the sister duo, they look so elegant and are very photogenic. The accessories in the photograph are amazing and gives off so much class. Their flower earrings are to die for as well as Elle's pearl ring. The neck wear is very beautiful, but nothing can take away from their beauty look. I have always admired how they never cake on heavy amounts of make-up and keep it very classic and simple. Dakota's make-up consist of a little dark eyeshadow on the lower lid, liner and mascara, and some gloss on the lips. Elle appears to have a gorgeous smokey eye and a defined brow. I had to share this photo with everyone, I love it!
 

10 comments:

  1. I love these sisters too! So gorgeous and have potential to be huge!

    http://bowsandleopard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these 2 although they make me feel old because I remember when Dakota was just a wee thing, now she is so grown up!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really have taken the fashion world by storm. What I love about them the most if they always dress their age. Too many young hollywood celebs grow up too fast. Thanks for sharing. Following your blog. Check mine out!

    www.stylebycesca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dakota since she was still a little girl and now she's even more prettier! They both have very good style. I admire them.

    Thanks for sharing.

    http://fashionarymonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two are the cutest sisters ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of them are amazing, they have a great style!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those two girls. They are so humble and modest. I love the way they dress too. I can't imagine what they will be like in 10 years or even just 5!

    So sad that Dakota's ad got banned in the UK. But hopefully people there were able to see it some how, to see how beautiful and remarkable she is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pic, love them two aswell! Thanks for your comment :)

    http://fashionbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're beautiful. Now I want to see all the pictures from this photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :)